DSO Industrial | Cummins ECM
Remanufactured Cummins ECMs Celect & Celect Plus
Rebuilding Cummins Celect|Celect Plus ECMs since 2005!
To our friends to the north: Yes, we do ship to Canada!
We actually ship many ECMs to Canada on a regular basis. There is no great change with Canadian orders, but there are some items to be aware of:
- All our listed prices are in US Dollars, of course.
- You, the customer, are responsible for any duties/taxes/brokerage fees on any ECMs we send to you and cores sent back.
- Because credit card companies are jacking up rates for "high risk" international transactions (phone orders from outside the USA), we have to charge a 2% Canadian credit card transaction fee on orders to help cover these costs without raising ECM prices. You can avoid this fee by paying with a bank wire transfer. We do NOT accept Canadian based American Express cards.
- If possible, it is highly recommended that you use a US side receiving company and drive across the boarder to pick up your ECM and ship your core. This saves on shipping, customs, and brokerage costs. Basically, it saves YOU a lot of money, and usually time.
- You need to setup a broker account with UPS if you have never imported anything before. If you don't setup a broker ahead of time, UPS may assign you one, and your shipment will be delayed until one is assigned and/or UPS contacts you.
- We do NOT accept PayPal payments for Canadian orders, sorry.
If you have any other questions, or are ready to place an order, please contact us today!