DSO Industrial | Cummins ECM
Trouble reaching us? Our phone company is having issues. If you are having issues reaching us at our regular office line, please call the after hours phone @ (320)-221-2288. Please leave a message if no response, as many of our primary lines are affected.
Remanufactured Cummins Celect, Celect Plus and ISX ECMs
We are the Cummins ECM Experts!
Celect, Celect Plus ECM Testing Info
Send us your Celect or Celect Plus ECM, and we will test it for free!
- ECM Testing Form Here
- Results and ready to ship back by the next business day.
- Circuit level diagnostics: We don't just hook up to the ECM with a laptop like a dealer, we open all Celect, Celect Plus ECMs that come in for testing for diagnostics down to the circuit where needed. We provide real answers, not just a communication report.
- Custom built test benches AND test trucks are used to test your ECM. We will find the root of the issue.
- We can handle issues that only occur at hot and/or cold temperatures. Just be sure to let us know if it is a temperature sensitive issue!
- We do our best to identify truck caused damage whenever possible. Our experienced technicians are great at being able to identify the difference between component failure and damage from external sources (as in bad wiring). Your Celect ECM may have failed, but bad wiring may have taken it out. Know before you install a valuable REMAN if there are other truck repairs needed.
- If possible, we pull your calibration information from your core for a replacement REMAN ECM, making sure you are calibrated correctly!
ISX ECM Testing Info
Offering free testing for ISX ECMs! Testing on the ISX platform is different than for the Celect and Celect Plus, as ISX ECMs are not designed to be opened. Currently testing ISX part number 3684275 ONLY.
There are 2 levels of testing for you to choose from:
- We check your ECM on our custom testing bench and/or test truck. ECM is NOT opened or checked at the circuit level. We will be able to tell if your ECM is having issues or not. Results by the next business day. If at this point you purchase an ECM, there is still a core deposit due as we have not checked out your core's circuitry yet to make sure it isn't damaged/burnt.
- We will open the ECM and check out your boards more deeply, if your ECM shows issues. Your ECM will be checked for core acceptance, so rebuildable cores will not require a core deposit for REMAN purchase. This deeper level of testing may take up to 1-2 additional business days.
ISX ECM Testing Form Here